Monday, December 11, 2006


After suffering a terrible loss in my family last week, I have been reminded this holiday season just how important family is. I hope you all get an opportunity to see your family for the holidays just as I will. It's truly a gift.

I have so many things going on!! This week we are having a potluck for our Marketing Team and this Friday is our company party!!! Plus this weekend I am hoping to get some baking & crafts done. My plan is to make some yummy cookies and package them into cute containers embellished with Tulip® Fashion Bead Paint!! My other goal is to add handmade cinnamon ornaments to each gift I wrap to give it a special and personal touch! This weekend will be filled with shopping, crafts and baking!!!!

That being said...What do you have planned for the holidays?


Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

No comments: