Friday, July 13, 2007

Take 5 and Relaaaax!


Tonight my husband and I are off to one of my favorite places...LAS VEGAS! I usually don't win big at gambling...but win BIG at having fun!
I know that most people don't really think of Las Vegas as being a great place to relax...but let me tell you in the summer it's perfect! Our plan is to hang out by the pool during the day and then in the evenings (once it's cooler than 115 degrees!) We are going to hit the town! I am looking forward to going to the old strip, seeing the Sirens of TI, Fountains at the Bellagio, Lions at MGM, Shark Tank/Aquarium at Mandalay Bay, The Roller Coaster at NY NY, and my favorite thing...a little clubbin'! Looking forward to hitting the dance floor at Studio 54 and Tryst (located at the Wynn)!
When I get back from our mini-vacation I will post some of the pictures!
Artfully yours,

No comments: