Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Countdown...CCSA is just 4 days away!!!

The CCSA Convention is only 4 days away!
I can't believe it!!! Last year was so magical...not only because it was my first show but I was able to see what all of the fun was about! I had only been working for Duncan Enterprises for about 2 weeks when we jetted off to wonderful Orlando Florida! I was able to meet with so many Duncan fans and learn so much about products, techniques and was even able to squeeze in a little fun at Downtown Disneyworld!! This year the event is being held in Columbus Ohio! It's my first time going to Ohio and I am just delighted to reconnect with the awesome people I met last year!!!
Keep checking back...I will be updating my blog with the goings on for CCSA!
Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

No comments: