Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!


It's all about the kids...from that first moment of opening up a precious toy! That ultimate look of excitement is absolutely priceless!


The photo above is my friends little girl opening the Princess Belle Talking Tea Set we got her!

This picture is my niece playing with her Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage. She loved it and let me tell you it provided entertainment for us all!


My goddaughter was given this hat...she looks so adorable I can't stand it!!
(don't mind me in the robe...hey, it was Christmas morning!)

Christmas is the wonderful time of year that you get to indulge on goodies, gifts for the kids, and most of all spending time with family!

Hope everyone had a fun & fabulous Christmas!

Artfully Yours,

Ceramic Diva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very blessed to have these sweet little girls in your life!!!