Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oregon Trails!

On Tuesday November 4th my husband's Grandma Gwen passed away.
So Friday we headed for a long journey to Oregon...
Yes...it's true...I have never driven out of state, been on a road trip longer than 6 hours in the car, or been to Oregon. I have been out of the state before, heck even out of the country...however all of my trips included something called an airplane!
The drive wasn't that bad and Oregon is absolutely beautiful.
My sister in law Sara was right...the changing colors of the season are totally different than what we experience in California. Their colorations are just as vibrant, but feature more rusty golden colors. The above picture is of Mount Shasta on our way home...(I took it while my husband drove!)
It was a very short trip...but hopefully we will go back under better circumstances.
Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma however, your pics are breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.