Thursday, November 16, 2006

Exciting events this weekend!!!


This weekend is going to be full of exciting events…starting with my cousins’ wedding…then my birthday!!! We are going to head to Pismo Beach, CA on Friday! Starting the weekend off right with dinner at Giuseppe’s Italian Restaurant…if you have never been there you must try it! They have the most amazing Butternut Squash Ravioli’s!!!

Saturday’s events will make for a full day!!! My mom and I are meeting the M.O.G. (Mother of the Groom!) at the reception spot to assist where we can with decorating and completing any final touches! The wedding is in the afternoon at Mission San Luis Obispo…check out that picture…all I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!

On Sunday it’s my birthday!!!! Many of my friends and especially my husband will tell you that my birthday is quite an event…it’s often referred to as my “Birth-Month” because the celebrations are ongoing!! Sooooo…on Sunday we are going to go to breakfast with all of my family and then hopefully do a little shopping!! SLO & Pismo have such cool shops!!

I can’t wait for this weekend and I will show you pictures next week from the exciting events!!

Artfully Yours,

Ceramic Diva

No comments: