Friday, November 03, 2006

First Time Ceramics...

Anonymous asked....

"Hi Diva! I belong to a group of ladies that get together to try new and exciting things, not sky diving but new creative projects. I know for sure we have never attempted any type of ceramic project, so we were wondering if you have a good first project that will challenge us as well as be old lady friendly? Thanks and we enjoy your blog!!"

Hi Anonymous! Thanks so much for your response and I am delighted that you enjoy my blog! Ok...the project I would recommend for you and your "weekend warrior crafting group" is...The Gingko Pitcher Set. On our website you can find hundreds of project ideas along with awesome detailed instructions. Once your ceramic pieces are finished please post them for everyone to enjoy!

Artfully yours,
Ceramic Diva

No comments: