Sunday, March 18, 2007

Soaking up the city!

It's Sunday and a beautiful day here in New York City! Today my mom got up early and headed out for our shopping extravaganza in "Soho" (slang for South of Houston Street)...there were so many stores we didn't know which to hit up first!!! MoMA, Sur La Table, H & M, MAC, and tons of other boutique stores!!! After all that shopping we headed to Lombardi's for some classic NY Pizza...oh my...it was AMAZING! If you are in NY you MUST hit this place up for lunch or dinner!!! After lunch we hit up a couple more shops...then took the subway back uptown to our hotel to get ready for the show tonight! My mom and I went to see The Color Purple, the musical...it was FANTASTIC! Such a great story and message...I am going to read the book now for sure! Since we had a late lunch we went out for dessert at Serendipity 3...we were totally SICK after eating that much but it was so totally worth it!!!

Tomorrow is going to be full of sightseeing, and of course shopping!!!

Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva


(On the left is the Frozen Hot Chocolate my mom ordered and on the right is my Hot Fudge Sundae!)

No comments: