Monday, March 19, 2007

Top of the ROCK!

Monday morning my mom and I were out of the hotel by 7am! (that's 4am Cali time!) We took the subway down to Chelsea Market and walked around there...then had a yummy breakfast at The City Cafe! Now that we had a full tummy we were ready to tackle a day of shopping & sightseeing! We hit up H & M (yes, I am addicted!), Maolo Blahnik, Tiffany & Co., plus other delightful stores!

The photo on the top is my mom and I "On Top of the Rock". Absolutely breathtaking...then we went down to the Ice Skating Rink in front of Rockefeller Center!



We had a great day shopping and enjoying spending time together! So...to end a wonderful full day of shopping we hit up "Chat n Chew" for dinner! What a fun atmosphere and cute place! If you like diner-ish food check it out!!! After dinner we hit up some more shops plus checked out a "Chocolate Bar" called "Chocolate by the bald man Max Brenner"...it was something that I had seen on Food Network, so I HAD to go there!!! I ended up getting some yummy gifts for people at home!

Tomorrow we leave to go home...I can't believe it's been about a week that I have been here!!!

I love NYC!!!!

Artfully Yours,

Ceramic Diva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for the yummy chocolate...it was unlike any chocolate I've ever had! I especially liked the white hearts printed on the chocolate. I wish I hadn't eaten the last piece!!