Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

On Friday my friend delivered a little girl...now it's celebration time! To welcome baby Emily to the world...she needed something personal from me...so...I went to Target purchased onesies and
baby socks, then purchased Tulip One Step Fashion Dye...late Friday night I was up in the garage going crazy doing all different tye dye techniques! I created 10 little onesies plus matching socks! Once I get a picture of her in them I will post it on my blog! Baby Emily is ADORABLE!!!!

Then Saturday night we went out for tepenyaki to celebrate my sisters upcoming 18th birthday! It was so much fun...(Today is my sisters actual birthday)...so Happy Birthday Sis!!!

Yesterday I started a ceramic project using Translucent Envision Glazes and French Dimensions...once it comes out of the magical kiln I will be sure to share the photo and project instructions with you!

Artfully Yours,

Ceramic Diva

No comments: