Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend!

It's Mothers Day this weekend! I am so excited to be spending the weekend with my Mommy!
You guessed it, I am a Mommy's girl!


Our weekend is going to start off by driving down to Southern California! Friday night we have tickets to see the musical Wicked, which should be amazing! Then Saturday it's going to be a day of shopping!!!! Our plan is to hit up The Grove, Beverly Center, Kitson, Downtown Santa Monica, and hopefully the Fashion District! With all of that shopping we are trying to get in, it's a must to get some sun in too! We plan on hitting the beach (or at least lay by the pool of the hotel!). On Sunday our plan is to go to Farmers Market for breakfast. Next week I will post some pics from LA! It's going to be a blast!!!


Also...for Mother's Day I am creating 2 gifts for my Mom...the first one is a set of 4 coffee mugs. I was inspired by a mug that I saw at Starbucks...which I almost bought them for her, but then I thought hey...I can do that!!! So I used 2 base coats of Envisions Translucent Glaze, then created a cool design using French Dimensions, then added another coat of Envision Translucent Glaze! Can't wait to see it come out of the kiln...it's that magic factor that I love! The next gift is a painted canvas for her to hang in her kitchen...using Tulip Soft Fabric Paint, then adding embellishments with Tulip Fashion Bead Paint...and it wouldn't be me without some Tulip Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals...I LOVE BLING BLING! The great thing is you don't have to iron on the bling...I am using New Aleene's Fabric Fusion Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive! Hope she loves her gifts!!


Happy Mothers Day!


Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

No comments: