Friday, May 11, 2007

Welcome to Hollywood...


We left arrived in Southern California Friday afternoon and it's absolutely beautiful here! Our hotel looks kinda 50's-Retro and the inside was simply beautiful!!!

With only 4 minutes to spare my Mom and I finally made it to Pantages Theater. Our seats were phenomenal...which made the actual show even better! I most definitely recommend going to see this show...especially if you are a fan of The Wizard Of Oz...I watched that movie as a child and Wicked totally captivated me in the same way. It was funny, heartwarming plus had a romantic side! It's a MUST to go see!!!

Oh how I love LA!!! Tomorrow is our day of SHOPPING!!!

Artfully Yours,

Ceramic Diva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very sweet...did you not love that play!! Next you have got to see jersey boys...