Friday, March 28, 2008

Do you know the way to San Jose!?

Mom's birthday celebration is about to take place! Since her birthday fell on Easter we both decided to do something a little special together. Anyway when my husband and I went to San Jose/Santa Cruz for our anniversary in October we took a tour of the Winchester Mystery House...across the street is a fabulous shopping area called Santana Row. I love my husband but he HATES shopping...but my mom LOVES shopping!!! Right then and there I knew it was a perfect trip for her birthday!


We arrived Friday night to Hotel Valencia...OMG...what an amazing hotel (if you ever go to San Jose I suggest stay here!). After checking into our room and getting settled in we headed off for dinner...the street were buzzing with people! We were hoping to get a table at Maggiano's Little Italy but they were booked until 9:45 PM!!! So we were able to get in at Pomodoro and it was yummy! After enjoying dinner and some wine we walked around (even though it was raining!)


LOVE IT!!!
Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

No comments: