Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Perfect Gift...


For my sisters birthday I wanted to get her something unique, special...it needs to represent her...what better place to shop than etsy?! Where I am able to find endless imaginative possibilities! So...after doing some searching I came across a place called Surly-Ramics. They make amazing trendy jewelry pieces...and I found just the right one for her! Another fabulous find is they use Duncan Products!!! Yippee...perfect gift using the perfect product! The photo above is all of the stickers and packaging that came with "the perfect gift" and there was even an inspirational message..."One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" - Oscar Wilde...ok...LOVE that message!!

This is a close up of the necklace that I purchased from Surly-Ramics...you have to check out their site!!!
Now I need to order some goodies for me!!
Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you described it in person, I didn't know just how breathtaking it was...WOW...stunning piece. Your sis will be VERY happy!!