Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

What does Thanksgiving really mean?
Of course we all know the actual history about it...but what does Thanksgiving really mean to you? Is it a day for football? A day for over eating? How about a day to spend time with loved ones?...Or how about all of the above?!
For me Thanksgiving is a special time of year...not only is it officially the "holiday" season, but it gives me a chance to really think of what I am thankful for. This year I have so much to be thankful for...Amazing family, fantastic friends, my health, a wonderful husband, an adorable little puppy, our first house, a job that I love, and memories...Memories, I know it sounds crazy, but I think about family and friends that aren't here for this year's celebration. I am thankful for having the opportunity to have them in my life, if even for a short period of time.
Have a blessed and delicious Thanksgiving!!!
Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

No comments: