Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's my birthday...



Ok, if you read my blog last year you should know how old I am...just 10 past 21! It would also be my Grandma's 81st birthday, unfortunately she passed away almost 3 years ago.

Every year my Grandma O and I would plan the day (usually on a Friday)...I would take the day off and the two of us would go to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. Then head out to take the town, we would spend all day shopping...a little for "Dolly" (aka...me!) and Christmas gifts for everyone else. Later in the afternoon we would stop at Marie Callender's for a little soup and birthday pie of course! Once we would get back to my Grandparents house I would wrap all the Christmas gifts that she bought. I really miss that special day and most of all my Grandma!

Last Friday my husband and I had a fantastic dinner...that HE made! Plus he even picked up Maggie Moo's Ice Cream Cupcakes! YUM! Saturday I went to lunch with my mom, her bff and my bff to Pangea for lunch. It was sooo delicious!!! Then on Sunday I went with my sister and family to breakfast at Yukon Jack's then off for a much needed mani/pedi!



If that isn't enough this morning waiting by the morning coffee were 2 cards, one from my wonderful husband the other from my little Maxwell...the girls at work made me Funfetti cupcakes...my sister brought me flowers...and we are ordering pizza for lunch! Then tonight my Mom is taking my husband and I out to Cabo Wabo!!!!

I must admit I am truly blessed with amazing family and friends!

Artfully Yours,

Ceramic Diva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!
Hope you had a wonderful day.