Thursday, December 11, 2008

DIY Gift Tags

These ornaments are so adorable...and super EASY I might add.
It gave me some inspiration to create personal name tags for gifts that double as Christmas ornaments. What a great way to save paper and create something that can be enjoyed year after year!
Using Concepts® Underglazes gives perfect coverage and is super easy to apply! However to give your project that brilliant shine you must use pure•brilliance™ Clear Glaze!!! You don't have a kiln you say...then create the project using OS™ Opaque Acrylics and seal your with any of our Spray Sealers!
The project photo above shows additional embellishments glued on with Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion™ Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™...I might "jazz" mine up a bit by using Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™...I just LOVE bling!!!
Once I finish up a couple of mine I will add the pics to my blog!
Create some gift tags, ornaments or a project...send it my way and I will feature you on my blog!
Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

1 comment:

Sheron Cardin said...

I have enjoyed your blog. Are you available for custom ceramic design work? Looking forward to your response.