Sunday, December 07, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Yes...30 happens.
Yesterday my husband turned 30 years old.
I know its just a number and its all about how you feel.
However, he took it better than I did...I was depressed to leave my 20's.
So...in honor of his birthday...we had a birthday weekend!
On Friday night we went to dinner with my mom at The Public House...
Which was absolutely FANTASTIC! Delicious food...great beer...and fun atmosphere!
Saturday he went with his friends to breakfast and then for target practice...
Sunday we went to breakfast with his family, shopping at Sears (so he can spend his birthday gift card), off to Costco to pick up our Christmas cards...then home to relax! For dinner we had one of his favorites...Spicy Chicken Nachos! Yum!
The birthday will still continue...this upcoming Saturday we are off to the Metallica concert!!!!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!
Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva

No comments: