Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Getting Inspired!!!

Although I have a passion for ceramics I thought I would try something new! Being that I work for a FABULOUS company Duncan Enterprises, they offered a course to learn a really cool mixed media art like Candace Marquette!

In class we blended Tulip Soft Fabric Paint colors together and created a background for design work, then used more Tulip Soft Fabric Paint to create different designs, once everything was dry we took a sharpie marker and outlined the designs to finish the tote bag. But what handbag would be complete without a little bling...so...I added some Tulip Fashion Bead Paint to add some dimension and just jazzed it up!!! Now one more finishing touch...some Tulip Glam-It-Up Iron-On Crystals!!! My first tote project is going to my mom...I know she will just love it! This was such a fun craft project to do, I am totally inspired to try this type of technique in Ceramics! Check out other projects available on our website!

Artfully Yours,

Ceramic Diva

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no joke...I think you bag is awesome!!! i'm really super impressed with your painting!!!

Anonymous said...

Will this bag be washable with the paints on it?

Ceramic Diva said...

Yes! That is the beauty of it! It's washable, plus totally trendy!