Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Easter!!!


The baby shower on Saturday was absolutely wonderful! I am so excited for my friend to have her little girl! Emily Ann, what an adorable name! Well...baby Emily received so many wonderful gifts...one of my favorites was the tye-dyed cloth diapers! Way to cute!!!



Sunday was so much fun! We spent the day at my cousins house in Coarsegold! As you can see each one of the kids painted a tile for the patio table using Neon Concepts...I am so excited to see how the finished project looks! I will share pictures once the table is complete!
Easter with our family isn't just eating lunch then getting the Easter Egg Hunt over...we do crafts, go out on the pond to take the kids fishing, ride horses, go karts & ATVs, plus spend time together! Check out the photos below from our big day!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Artfully Yours,
Ceramic Diva
















No comments: