Friday, April 06, 2007

Spring into Creativity!

I am so excited about this weekend! There is so much going on...Love it!

On Saturday I have a baby shower to go to for my friend who is having a girl!!!
Then get cooking for the Easter festivities at my cousin’s house! I am to bring my decadent chocolate brownies and a yummy green salad! On Sunday we are going to my cousin’s house in Coarsegold…it is going to be wonderful to see family that is from out of town…plus we are going to do a ceramic workshop with the kids! My cousin came up with the idea…I am just offering some help! He purchased several ceramic tiles for each one of the kids to decorate…I am bringing Concepts® Underglaze, Dimensional Glazes, Tools, and Clearglaze…then we are going to let the kids create their masterpiece! After the tiles are fired my cousin is making them into a counter top for his patio table! Such a wonderful idea I can’t wait to share the joy of ceramics with my family!

On Monday I will share the pictures from my fabulous weekend!

Have a Happy Easter!!!

Artfully Yours,

Ceramic Diva

No comments: